Zinnia Hope, author of multi-genres and erotic romances; also writing as J. Emberglass


A Freya's Bower Author. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Do you dare read my novels? Are your panties wet yet? If not, no worries because they soon will be.


Saturday, April 1




Hello! My name is Zinnia Hope. I'm one of the new authors at Freya's Bower. The two main editors at FB suggested that I start an author blog, so here I am. I have to admit, there are many, many e-book authors here at Blogger! I also had a fellow FB author confirm this suggestion.

My novel, FREE SPIRITS, will be released sometime towards the end of April. I've been writing romantic short stories for years, and have several professional sales, but this is my first e-book. I'm very pleased with the cover. Isn't it gorgeous?

If you're a writer of erotica or erotic romances, I highly recommend submitting to Freya's Bower. Faith Bicknell-Brown, FB's managing editor, gave me some great plot and character development tips for FREE SPIRITS. Now I'm waiting on one of the associate editors to get back to me on the final edit. So stop by FB and check it out. It's a beautiful e-publishing site.

I'm new to this html stuff, and I'm not so sure I like the black background, so if you come back (I hope you do) you might find a white background instead. I also want to thank Mr. Paul Ellis, the FB e-book cover artist for creating my blog banner.

Ugh, now I have to figure out how to build a readership. Any tips out there?

3 comments

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OO0OO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~