Zinnia Hope, author of multi-genres and erotic romances; also writing as J. Emberglass


A Freya's Bower Author. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Do you dare read my novels? Are your panties wet yet? If not, no worries because they soon will be.


Friday, April 21



I haven't been blogging a lot because I've been really busy with several things. First, Freya's Bower is launching a new line of books for their Goddess Freya Series. However, it's not an open submissions line. Ms. Baun and Ms. Bicknell-Brown are contacting various writers/authors who write and dabble in history, legends and lore. If you're such a writer, drop one of them a line and tell them that you found out about the series through Zinnia Hope's blog. They want historically accurate material.

Secondly, my novella, HONEYSUCKLE AND WILD ROSES will be the first e-book in the Goddess Freya Series!!! I'm so excited! This is my second big publication in the first half of 2006. Yippie!!!I'll tell you more about it as I finish this last draft. An official release date hasn't been set yet, but I think I might be able to have the manuscript polished by the end of May at the latest. Providing nothing pops up that throws a wrench into my usual daily routine, lol.

Also, if you're new to my blog, please check out a couple of my past posts. My recently released novella, FREE SPIRITS, is available at http://www.freyasbower.com/ and from what I'm hearing from various readers, it's getting rave reviews. You can find WCP's official review of this novella HERE.

Also, I want to apologize to anyone who was on my blogroll. I had some trouble with the comments feature on my blog--no clue why--and trying to fix it, I lost my blogroll as well. {{sigh}} Rest assured that I will put everyone who was previously on it back on the list, plus a few new ones once I have a few minutes of free tinkering time. Btw, I've been finding my blog on the list of others and wanted to say THANK YOU!

11 comments

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OO0OO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~