Zinnia Hope, author of multi-genres and erotic romances; also writing as J. Emberglass


A Freya's Bower Author. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Do you dare read my novels? Are your panties wet yet? If not, no worries because they soon will be.


Monday, August 20



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

At long last, lol, my podcast author interview is online! This goes out to over 300,000 podcast subscribers with the potential of reaching over 2 million once their mergers with other similar sites are complete.

I'm very pleased with my interview and so thrilled to be able to share it with you. I get to talk about my writing career, and you get to hear my Appalachian drawl, rofl!

Podcast Interview--So Cool!


0 comments

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OO0OO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~