Zinnia Hope, author of multi-genres and erotic romances; also writing as J. Emberglass


A Freya's Bower Author. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Do you dare read my novels? Are your panties wet yet? If not, no worries because they soon will be.


Wednesday, July 18





There are so many projects I need to finish, contracts I need to sign, writing that needs completed, and so many net friends and fans to keep up with that it overwhelms me.

The easiest way I've found to keep in touch with all my news is through my monthly newsletter. Please take a moment to sign up.

Who knows? Maybe you'll be the fan who gets a shout-out in one issue or win a cool prize. Perhaps you'll read a free short story that makes you crack up laughing or cry because you relate to the main character. If you're an aspiring writer, maybe you'll find a how-to tip that will save you a few rejections and effort.

It's free. It's easy. It's monthly.

Z's Newsletter

0 comments

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OO0OO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~