Zinnia Hope, author of multi-genres and erotic romances; also writing as J. Emberglass


A Freya's Bower Author. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Do you dare read my novels? Are your panties wet yet? If not, no worries because they soon will be.


Wednesday, December 19



Sign Up!


Hi everyone. My newsletter for December went live a couple of days ago. It has several updates and even some easy, economical recipes that will help during the Holiday Season.


Also, gift the gift of literature during the holidays. The Red Storm will not be available after the New Year due to the publisher going on indefinite hiatus. This is the novel that prompted my new agent to call and sign me as his client. I'm going to write book two while my agent peddles my werewolf novel and later The Red Storm, so why not have one of the original print copies?

And until December 25th, Conspiracy of Angels is $5 off the retail price but only at Freya's Bower.

If you go to my website http://www.zinniahope.com/ and click on "e-books" you can find the links to both the print and electronic versions of my work.

Happy Holidays!

1 comments

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OO0OO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~