Zinnia Hope, author of multi-genres and erotic romances; also writing as J. Emberglass


A Freya's Bower Author. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Do you dare read my novels? Are your panties wet yet? If not, no worries because they soon will be.


Friday, March 9



For everyone who stopped at my chat at Romance Erotica Connection, thank you. The chat was a huge success! I gave away nice bookmarks, some brand new Harlequin romances and laughed like a loon at some of the great jokes and silliness that we shared.

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging much lately. I have so much work to catch up on and keep up with. Btw, All Romance Ebooks interviewed me for their newsletter called Wildfire. It should go out to the masses on March 16th.


Click here to join ZHnewsletter
Click to join ZHnewsletter


2 comments

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OO0OO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~