Zinnia Hope, author of multi-genres and erotic romances; also writing as J. Emberglass


A Freya's Bower Author. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Do you dare read my novels? Are your panties wet yet? If not, no worries because they soon will be.


Monday, February 25



Since so many new members have joined my zinniahope group the past two days and due to my J. Emberglass Yahoo Group being so small, I've invited members there to join my Z Group. I thought it would be a good idea to post this here, too, to clear up any confusion that might arise. I've updated the initial announcement.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been thinking about this for a while, so I thought our weekend chat would be a nice place and time to announce my news.

As some of you know, I've been trying to get out of writing the sizzling erotic romance titles that I'm so well known for. However, it hasn't been easy. I've had different readers email and tell me not to stop writing the sizzling material. Frankly, the sizzling sex scenes bore me to tears, lol. I wrote for men's magazines for years, and still do sometimes for money, but I don't enjoy writing about sex. There are only so many ways one can say insert tab A into slot B without sounding redundant and, as I said, getting bored (me, lol) with that sort of writing.

Still, I hate to let my Z fans down, so what I did instead was experiment with something.

There is a huge readership for m/m, so I penned a *mild* m/m series; if you've read any m/m titles, you'll understand what I mean when I say they're very graphic, so the one I wrote is truly mild in comparison. In this series called BEDEVILLED, there are only two m/m scenes. This series also launched a pen name for me to shift my sizzling material over to so that I can concentrate on the genres I truly enjoy writing such as paranormal sub-genres, soft sci-fi, fantasy, mainstream, etc.

So, my dear readers, if you want my scorching erotic romances, you'll have to look for the name of J. Emberglass for 90% of them. All other genres that I write will be as Zinnia Hope.

Well, I take that back. The Daughters of Trinity Series will be under Zinnia Hope. Also, I might use my name for Moss Rose Mansion that I'm working on, too, but beyond that, the really hot-hot-hot erotic romances will be under J. Emberglass.

That said, there are excerpts from the BEDEVILLED series published with Freya's Bower that I sent through during our two-day chat we just had. Bedevilled is contemporary fantasy loaded with research into faerie lore.

Did anyone faint? LOL!

Oh, btw, I do have a myspace for J. Emberglass. www.myspace.com/emberglass

0 comments

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OO0OO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~