Zinnia Hope, author of multi-genres and erotic romances; also writing as J. Emberglass


A Freya's Bower Author. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Do you dare read my novels? Are your panties wet yet? If not, no worries because they soon will be.


Sunday, June 22



Well, gang, I just saw my new header for my new, combined newsletter. I have to say that I'm speechless. It is one of the most mystical, magical, beautiful things I've ever seen. M.E. "Emmy" Ellis' cover-artist hubby has spoiled me so badly, LOL!

I have loads of great news and cool stuff to put in the "new" newsletter. I'm even including a recipe for zuke pickles that's a no fail and takes care of the gazillions of zukes you get from just one or two plants.

I'm running behind schedule, too, but hoping to possibly get the newsletter out tonight or tomorrow.

Also, the new cover for Avoid Writers' Hell 4 will go up on the AWH site (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Avoid_Writers_Hell) as soon as I can muster the time to put it up and change things to match it.

Anyway, to keep track of my work as Faith, Zinnia Hope, and the occasional J. Emberglass title, I hope you'll follow the link and sign up!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bickbrownZHnewsletter

0 comments

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OO0OO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~