Zinnia Hope, author of multi-genres and erotic romances; also writing as J. Emberglass


A Freya's Bower Author. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Do you dare read my novels? Are your panties wet yet? If not, no worries because they soon will be.


Tuesday, September 19



Hmm...where has everyone been the past few days? I've been visiting blogs and Yahoo Groups, but Z's blog has been a ghost town of late.

Things have been rough here the past couple of days. I'm dealing with two of my boys, who are going through two different phases. I feel like I'm going to lose my mind. Kicking chickens doesn't even help relieve the stress! All I want to do is crawl in bed and pull the covers over my head and sleep for about a week.

I did find something very nice today. It's HERE.

4 comments

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OO0OO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~