Zinnia Hope, author of multi-genres and erotic romances; also writing as J. Emberglass


A Freya's Bower Author. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Do you dare read my novels? Are your panties wet yet? If not, no worries because they soon will be.


Sunday, September 24



My chat on Friday night was a flop. The live chat program went all buggy and only two readers and two Freya's Bower editors could get in. I'm told by Marci that there were many people who signed up to chat with me. Bummer. Big "I'm sorries!" if anyone of them were from Blogger. Heck, the darn chat room booted me three times!

The excerpts below are from the chat. I gave away copies of The Sexual Science of Witchery to the two readers who attended. I'm bummed, but programs do screw up. Anyway, I'll leave the excerpts up for another day or two if anyone is interested and then I'll delete them.

2 comments

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OO0OO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~