Zinnia Hope, author of multi-genres and erotic romances; also writing as J. Emberglass


A Freya's Bower Author. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Do you dare read my novels? Are your panties wet yet? If not, no worries because they soon will be.


Wednesday, November 29



I deleted the monkey cartoon song. It was getting on my nerves. Every time I'd pop into my blog I'd hear "I like you, I like you, I like you" like a damn parot but only in a song. (Some of you may've missed it.)

Conspiracy of Angels will go live on December 19th. I'm going to have a loop chat that coincides with that day, so anyone who would like to participate, you'll need to be a member of my Z Group. I thought about having it on my website as a live chat, but I like loop chats better. They give everyone a chance to participate no matter the time zone or part of the world.

More on this soon.

Click here to join zinniahope
Click to join zinniahope


4 comments

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OO0OO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~