Zinnia Hope, author of multi-genres and erotic romances; also writing as J. Emberglass


A Freya's Bower Author. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Do you dare read my novels? Are your panties wet yet? If not, no worries because they soon will be.


Tuesday, October 31



Will try to get a post up sometime today. In a nutshell this household has been in chaos:



Homemade trick or treat costumes
Kids coming and going in the evenings for sports practices
Last revisions on Conspiracy of Angels
Toddler sick with a cold
Chickens waging war again
Housecleaning for upcoming holidays (yuck)
New story screaming to come out of my brain...

Well, it doesn't look like I'm going to have time for a full post, but I do need to do a shout-out. Jackie Kessler won my challenge on my Z Yahoo Group. Jackie's a great gal. She's part of my crit group and a good friend.


Her book HELL'S BELLES will debut January 2007. I have an advanced reader's copy, although I got to crit this before it went on the query-go-round, tee-hee! It's a paranormal romance that's fun and fiesty.
Here's a couple links. Go say hi to Jackie.
HER WEBSITE and here's MAGICAL MINXES where she blogs with other authors. Jackie's Blogger is here.

5 comments

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OO0OO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~