Zinnia Hope, author of multi-genres and erotic romances; also writing as J. Emberglass


A Freya's Bower Author. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Do you dare read my novels? Are your panties wet yet? If not, no worries because they soon will be.


Wednesday, October 11



Tomorrow, a neighbor of mine was supposed to drop of her toddler for me to watch, then later, her other two kids would get off the bus with mine. I have them Friday too... Well, so much for that. I ended up with the toddler today too. He's pretty good, but I've never seen a child like him who can not shut his mouth for five seconds. I've been up since five AM and did not need this on top of everything else going on.

I've been tagged so here's my answers.

1) One book that changed your life: Probably The Black Stallion by Walter Farley. It's the title that really urged me to write. I began writing stories about horses too, but eventually branched out into other genres.

2) One book that you’d read more than once: A Rose In Winter

3) One book you’d want on a deserted island: I guess I'd have to say the Bible for this one too. I've noticed a lot of others have said the same thing. For a fiction title, I don't know what I'd choose. Even the most incredible book would become boring after reading it 500 times.

4) One book that made you laugh: Drawing a blank on this one. I have an odd sense of humor and many weird things make me laugh that other people find no humor in at all.

5) One book that made you cry: That would have to be Follow the Stars Home by Luanne Rice. Faith suggested I read it and I cried through several scenes. It's a heart-wrenching tale.

6) One book you wish you’d written: Actually none. I'd never want to be like another writer.

7) One book you wish had never been written: Good grief. I have to choose? I'll skip this one. It might get me in trouble.

8) One book you're currently reading: Shadow of the Giant by Orson Scott Card.

9) One book you’ve been meaning to read: The Historian.

10) Tag five people: M.E. Ellis (if she hasn't done this already), Cora Zane, Aaron Lazar, Duke of Earl, S. W. Vaughn (if she hasn't already been tagged too, lol.)

15 comments

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OO0OO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~