Zinnia Hope, author of multi-genres and erotic romances; also writing as J. Emberglass


A Freya's Bower Author. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Do you dare read my novels? Are your panties wet yet? If not, no worries because they soon will be.


Wednesday, September 27



One of the things I do on my Z group is ask writing-related questions. This week I asked: who wrote the longest novel? The winner gets mentioned here with a link to his or her blog. Jude Mason answered correctly.

Henry Darger wrote Vivian Girls in What Is Known as the Realms of the Unreal. His novel is over 15,000 single-spaced pages long. He also painted many, many illustrations for it. Check out the links. They're worth it.

Darger One and Darger Two

Also, visit Jude.

And if you like discussions such as this one and unique things in writing, feel free to join my Z group. The link is in the post below.

And I promise to get back to my whacky posts very soon!

2 comments

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OO0OO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~