Zinnia Hope, author of multi-genres and erotic romances; also writing as J. Emberglass


A Freya's Bower Author. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Do you dare read my novels? Are your panties wet yet? If not, no worries because they soon will be.


Sunday, December 24



Yeah, I admit it, I'm bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. But Santa Baby always leaves last year's whips in my stocking in exchange for a couple of my latest stories. Mmm-hmmm, hurts so good!

Now, I'm off to hunt a couple chickens for Christmas Eve dinner. Run! Run, you feathery peckerheads! Z's got a brand "new" whip to break in...

MERRY CHRISTMAS
May all my dear readers have a wonderful Christmas. Thank you for always checking in for the latest news and chicken updates, lol.
Zinnia

5 comments

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OO0OO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~