Zinnia Hope, author of multi-genres and erotic romances; also writing as J. Emberglass


A Freya's Bower Author. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Do you dare read my novels? Are your panties wet yet? If not, no worries because they soon will be.


Wednesday, March 14



March has been a chaotic month so far at the Hope Farm. I panicked when I realized that tomorrow was the 15th and I hadn't created this month's newsletter yet. I just spent 2 1/2 hours working on it, lol, so it's live.

In this month's issue:
  • The newest developments for my fiction such as upcoming novels, etc.
  • An excerpt from The Red Storm.
  • A name tip for writers
  • New Reviews
  • A couple easy contests
  • When Conspiracy of Angels goes into print production.
  • A couple interviews
  • A thank you

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ZHnewsletter


0 comments

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OO0OO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~