Zinnia Hope, author of multi-genres and erotic romances; also writing as J. Emberglass


A Freya's Bower Author. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Do you dare read my novels? Are your panties wet yet? If not, no worries because they soon will be.


Wednesday, April 25



myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


As many of you know, The Red Storm debuts on Saturday. An advance reader's copy was sent to Cocktail Reviews. Tonight, I received an email from their site telling me the review of my novel is complete and online.

I was crying, shouting, jumping up and down...

Top rating is an entire champagne bottle. The Red Storm was awarded the entire bottle AND an extra glass to sup from!!!

http://cocktailreviews.wordpress.com/tag/lavender-isis-press/


0 comments

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OO0OO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~