Zinnia Hope, author of multi-genres and erotic romances; also writing as J. Emberglass


A Freya's Bower Author. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Do you dare read my novels? Are your panties wet yet? If not, no worries because they soon will be.


Friday, April 6




Free Countdown Clocks at WishAFriend.com


I had to ask for The Red Storm's deadline of April 14th to be moved to later in the month. Since I have four days to myself (well, I have kids in the house as usual, but they're under strict instructions to leave me the hell alone, lolol...), I plan on finishing up the rough draft by Monday night, Wednesday the 11th at the latest. This will give me time to revise and get it proofed before turning it in.

Wish me luck!

2 comments

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OO0OO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~