Zinnia Hope, author of multi-genres and erotic romances; also writing as J. Emberglass


A Freya's Bower Author. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Do you dare read my novels? Are your panties wet yet? If not, no worries because they soon will be.


Thursday, May 11



Hi everyone.

Just a quick reminder about my FB chat on May 27th. I'll let you know about the time.

I have a new sexy poll HERE. Remember, identities are never revealed. I got myself tickled thinking this one up! LOL!

Here's the results to my first sex poll. What sexual position is the most erotic?

Missionary 1

Doggy Style 3

Standing 1


Chair Fashion 1

Upside Down hanging from the ceiling over a tank of man-eating sharks. (Heh, heh, heh. Had to throw that one in there.) 0


Thank you to everyone who participated and who has signed up for my author newsletter too!

It’s been a few days since I’ve posted anything. I run a small produce farm through the summer for extra funds, and since this is planting season, the SI and I have been planting the four of our six to seven garden plots that we raise. What does this mean? It means I’m thankful my release date for HONEYSUCKLE AND WILD ROSES is a tentative one. I’m only half way through the second revision and I’m having trouble finding information on Nordic clothing. Ugh! Sometimes I can plug something into Google or Yahoo and get great results, and other times, it’s like searching for hen’s teeth!

I did finish the main sex scene Sunday morning before my boys got up. Hubba-hubba! I nearly set my writing chair on fire!




Once I get HONEYSUCKLE finished, I have plans of going back to the agent search for a couple full-length erotic novels that I have polished. But, in case you’re wondering what else I’m planning, I do have a dark fantasy novella I’m working on too. Actually, it might be longer than the usual 15K to 20K novella. And it could almost be erotic horror. Not the traditional slashing, screaming monster kind, but the creepy, dark kind.

And plenty of sex, baby!

16 comments

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OO0OO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~