Zinnia Hope, author of multi-genres and erotic romances; also writing as J. Emberglass


A Freya's Bower Author. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Do you dare read my novels? Are your panties wet yet? If not, no worries because they soon will be.


Friday, May 19



FB Author Chat at RomanceDivas.com!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to remind everybody that there's an all-weekend chat going on with the FB author and editors at www.romancedivas.com I popped in there for a bit this morning, but I have planting and hoeing to do in the garden plots before it starts raining, so I'll be there this evening. Maybe I'll see some of you there too!

15,000 words on HONEYSUCKLE and counting! It's probably going to be a novella of about 20,000 words when it's completed.

More later. I'll be so glad when planting season is over...

5 comments

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OO0OO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~