Zinnia Hope, author of multi-genres and erotic romances; also writing as J. Emberglass


A Freya's Bower Author. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Do you dare read my novels? Are your panties wet yet? If not, no worries because they soon will be.


Wednesday, June 28



Afternoon dear readers and friends!

I wrote all the entrants' names down on slips of paper who correctly answered my question from my Honeysuckle and Wild Roses excerpt. The folded slips of paper went into a bowl and my oldest son randomly drew two names. Who did Honey's mother want Honey to marry?

Answer: Kaedric

And now the two winners are...

Kimberly Holt-Whitlock

and

Cathie Caffey

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!!

I will send you each a copy of Free Spirits.

Thanks for playing everyone!

Zinnia

2 comments

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OO0OO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~