Zinnia Hope, author of multi-genres and erotic romances; also writing as J. Emberglass


A Freya's Bower Author. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Do you dare read my novels? Are your panties wet yet? If not, no worries because they soon will be.


Friday, June 23



I'm at my mother's. Had to have a break from the gardens and the chaos of six fighting boys.

Not to mention the chickens were about to commit mutiny. I heard 'em talking about me behind the coup last night. Figured I better get out of town 'til things simmered down a bit.

The one chicken up in the maple tree is still pissed off at me. See, he had his pecker stuck. No! Not that pecker! Get you brain out of the gutter. His little beak was stuck.

That's what he gets for crossing my path when I'm in a bad mood.

One! Two! Three! PUNT!

SQUAWK!

And one stuck pecker later...

{big cheesy grin}

4 comments

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OO0OO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~