Zinnia Hope, author of multi-genres and erotic romances; also writing as J. Emberglass


A Freya's Bower Author. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Do you dare read my novels? Are your panties wet yet? If not, no worries because they soon will be.


Thursday, June 29



You read about my gardens and flowerbeds a lot so I thought I'd share a picture I took today. Isn't my pot full of lavender petunias lovely?

I am so FRUSTRATED. No, not sexually. (Got more of that from the hubby than I can handle. Hoowha!) No, I'm talking of the new palm computer I finally purchased. It's a Tungsten E2 and the owner's manual is only on the pc (I could print out a 160 pages, oh sure...) and it's very vague on how-tos. I can't get my eBooks to transfer from my pc to the handheld. AAACCCCKKKK!

I feel like kicking another chicken!

And yes, I still intend to share that story. I'm on a couple writing deadlines and I've been working my country girl backside off in a huge flower garden I've created, so I'm exhausted.

I hope there aren't any hammers nearby. I have the overwhelming urge to smash $200 that fits in the palm of my hand!


4 comments

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OO0OO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~